Whether you’re totally spontaneous or a list-making travel fiend, a parent, a honeymooner, a retired couple, a solo traveller with a backpack and a yoga mat – even an obsessive bird-watcher – The Koh Samui Guide makes sure the reality of your trip is even better than you hope.
Solve your worries and instantly relax. Jellyfish? Rabies? Snakes? Scams? How to get around? How to avoid being rude? Get tips for avoiding mosquitoes, buying alcohol, renting a private villa, find out things to avoid, how to drive on the island, what to do in an emergency – and more! Swap your concerns for the easy confidence of a savvy, seasoned traveller. Whether you’re coming as a couple, a family, are on a budget or celebrating something special, you’ll find The Koh Samui Guide helpful, reassuring and insightful.
Find your perfect beach. Where to stay? Which beach has the best sand? Where to eat? Easily choose which Samui beach suits you best, and exactly where to stay. Get your bearings with helpful maps and every detail you need to arrive an island expert. Discover hotels for every budget, plus ideal choices for romantic or family trips.
Discover the best things to do. Obsessively curated favourites for 16 years and counting! Put our sixteen years’ island experience in your back pocket, gaining instant confidence to our a new culture and climate. Delight in unexpected things to do, from enormous cocktails and great coffee, to spa days, road trips and romantic nights.
The Koh Samui Guide is a PDF ebook for digital download – not a hard copy book. You get instant access to your guide immediately after your purchase. You can download it easily to your computer, phone or tablet and print it for your personal use.
Not-so-tech savvy? No problem! Learn how to download The Koh Samui Guide in three easy steps. (Tested on a real live Baby Boomer!)
19 chapters (393 pages) include:
01. Weather and Climate: When to Visit?
02. Beaches and Hotels: Where to Stay?
03. Transport: How to Get Around?
04. Safety and Sense: How to Stay Safe?
05. Thai Culture: Do's and Don'ts
06. Koh Samui Basics: What to Expect?
07. Packing: What to Bring?
08. How to Get Here: Flights and Ferries
09. Food and Drink: Where's Best?
10. Nightlife: Sunsets and Starry Nights
11. Self-catering: Supermarkets and Supplies
12. Exploring Koh Samui: Day Trips and Excursions
13. Things to Do on Koh Samui
14. Shopping: What to Buy
15. Rainy Days and Strong Sun: What to Do?
16. Island Events: What's On?
17. Birds and Island Flora
18. Koh Samui with Kids: Planning a Family Trip
19. Plus! Extra Resources
10% donated to COVID relief on Koh Samui.Handmade by me! Limited quantity. Meet "Dr Pouchy"...
126 questions! Get 10 rounds (100 questions) *PLUS* 2 bonus rounds (20 questions) and tie-breaker...
5 rounds (50 questions) – perfect for playing together at home or on Zoom. Includes:...